John Veytia

Associate Broker

Give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99% ®

 

image of about

Meet John

John Veytia, a licensed broker since 1964, stands out in the real estate industry with a remarkable track record—over $1 billion in sales and counting. Renowned for his masterful negotiation skills and a problem-solving approach, John is a highly sought-after broker in Orange County. As the leader of the Veytia Group, a seasoned team specializin...

Read More

Who are we?

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is a global real estate brokerage franchise network.

When our name goes on a real estate sign, it means something. It's a promise of trust, integrity, stability, longevity and the highest standards of work. And we don't take that promise lightly. That's why you'll see these values reflected in every office, every agent, every interaction. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is the name buyers and sellers trust.

image of who are we

Stay on top of your local Real Estate market

Get a FREE Market Report that outlines the average listing price, price reductions, new listings, and more!

Get Free Report
picture of house

Thinking of Selling?

Get your FREE Home Valuation complete with local comparables instantly.

Get Your Home Value
picture of house

Looking to Purchase?

Search thousands of current listings directly from our local MLS.

Start Your Search

About John Veytia

John Veytia, a licensed broker since 1964, stands out in the real estate industry with a remarkable track record—over $1 billion in sales and counting. Renowned for his masterful negotiation skills and a problem-solving approach, John is a highly sought-after broker in Orange County. As the leader of the Veytia Group, a seasoned team specializing in luxury transactions, he brings over 50 years of dedication to clients, honesty, and industry expertise. Now aligned with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, John extends his unparalleled skill and talent to clients worldwide.


You can either use the following software to message me down below Or email me directly at john@veytiagroup.com